This coming Easter Long Weekend, ISGC is going to New York City! There are a few things that make ISGC’s New York City Trip great:
- FLY to New York to maximize time in the city and minimize travel time
- We have a private tour guide and bus dedicated to our group
- Lots to do: Sightseeing activities, shopping, accommodations, breakfasts , dinners & much more!
- Students are chaperoned by ISGC staff
This is a very popular trip with a limited number of spots.
STATUE OF LIBERTY
CHELSEA MARKET & MORE!
Enjoy Shopping, Local cuisine, A Dinner Dance Cruise
Meet students from other schools!
Accommodation, breakfasts, main attractions & dinners included!
- The Registration Form and Student Behavioural Contract are required to be completed prior to the trip.
- This payment will secure one spot for the trip and is not refundable.
- Flights are not included in this price. Below are the flight costs estimates:
- Toronto – NYC: Approximately $210-$225 CAD each way
- Ottawa – New York: Approximately $255-$275 CAD each way
- Additional transportation costs and taxes will apply depending on your child’s school location
- “4 students to a room” included. Upgrade to “2 students per room” available.
- US Visa or ESTA required for certain passport holders. Please contact us if you have questions.
- Copies of the participant’s immigration documents are required within one week of registration.
- The remainder of the trip fees will be billed shortly after the trip, including flights and other incidentals your child required during the trip.
- There are no cancellations within 5 days of the trip and the full trip amount is due.